Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone ever heard of Cobera suspension kits??? Aperently they make lowering kits for Chevy lacetti and if im not mistaking its the same as Suzuki forenza's
here the link for more info Cobra Suspension im actually planning on getting them or maybe ill get it from BSM not too sure yet .... Anywayz I just wanted to inform everyone....

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
ralph_4t4 said:
how is the handling with the KW????
Unbeleivable. But I dont have much else to compare to, otther than stock shocks/struts with rs-r down springs.

Zipper said:
I asume the treewsays is good enough for the WTCC, it has to be worth something. Not to mention, its being used by BMS on their Rally Reno.
Hand made in Holland? *snigger*
Is that what the WTCC actually uses? I know they have KW but I doubt its the same model sold.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive actually sent them an Email regarding price and shipping cost and all Ill post the price soon.. Im not too sure but I think Cobra suspensions are the same as what WTC uses. I've also asked them the same question when I sent the Email

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
ralph_4t4 said:
Ive actually sent them an Email regarding price and shipping cost and all Ill post the price soon.. Im not too sure but I think Cobra suspensions are the same as what WTC uses. I've also asked them the same question when I sent the Email
No, its KW that the WTTC lacetti uses

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Is that what the WTCC actually uses? I know they have KW but I doubt its the same model sold.
I asume they sell a more road comfort equipped one to the public. My Swaybars "...arnt as agressive as the ones on the Rally Reno"-Chip
I asume there is a comfort factor in it

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Zipper said:
I asume they sell a more road comfort equipped one to the public. My Swaybars "...arnt as agressive as the ones on the Rally Reno"-Chip
I asume there is a comfort factor in it
Mostly likely but yet again there arent repling to my e-mail...
Man I wished I lived in the US cause everytime I order something from someone for my Optra it always costs me the double due to customs and all.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
ralph_4t4 said:
Mostly likely but yet again there arent repling to my e-mail...
Man I wished I lived in the US cause everytime I order something from someone for my Optra it always costs me the double due to customs and all.
Where do you live?

KW comes out of Germany I beleive so I might be able to help you out

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kinkyllama said:
Where do you live?

KW comes out of Germany I beleive so I might be able to help you out
thsnx for the info.. ill get back to you after christmas.. I live in Canada, province of quebec,

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess Kinky was right we should just stick to the KW coilovers because the cobra suspension kits actually cost $1150.67EURO so I think its like $1491.16 US and $1752.88 CAD and I dont think it covers the shipping & handling cost

·
Registered
347 Posts
For what it's worth... the suspension on the WTCC car is NOTHING like the street car. The front is an entirely different geometry and components (the control arm is fabricated, not a stamped sheet piece).

FRONT

REAR

FRONT ENGINE BAY (note the braces and the fabricated tubular control arms, also the steering rack is way way lower and is solidly mounted to the sub-frame)

Click the pics for HUGE resolution

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
tallkid said:
okay...but where can we get the WTCC suspension?
All of the WTCC seems to sue KW Suspention. Its easaly obtained from BMS. It woant be the race suspention, but its the best consumer set out there. It woant be race due to the road conditions of your adverate street being less then what you find on the track

1 - 20 of 26 Posts