Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All I am currently replacing my clutch, pressure plate, Throw out bearing and slave in my 04 Forenza and I came across another problem. I will not be able to bleed the clutch if I continued because the bleeder was rusted in sleeve. So I decided to try and free it up before re-installing it into the transmission.. well..
I broke the little block that connects the slave to the hard line...
here this part I broke.. I broke 2 of them because one came on the used transmission I bought as well... they are plastic with brass sleeves and they just would not budge after letting sit with PBblaster even. One just keeps spinning with sleeve and other cracked and broke.

Circled in red is the part I am having problems with, I need help asap please.

Here you can see what it looked like before I broke it.

here you can see what it looks like after I broke it...

(just keeps spinning)

Can i buy a replacement or should I check a junk yard?
I did find this but I am not even sure if it is what I need...

2004 Suzuki Forenza Parts - Suzuki Car Parts Catalog Online Store

Please help I have everything else ready and installed and waiting to go back in my car. I have been without it for 2 weeks now and keep using my wifes SUV for work and it just plain stinks. I need me lil beater back...

let me know if you know a part number for that part of where i can get one?

thanks

Brian

undergoing surgery...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am all set now, the new Part costs 65 at dealer but I decided to just make my own replacement part using a junction block. Works great and is metal and not plastic so should last longer. Lol thanks anyway people

·
Registered
7 Posts
WHERE can i order part # 15

Hi All I am currently replacing my clutch, pressure plate, Throw out bearing and slave in my 04 Forenza and I came across another problem. I will not be able to bleed the clutch if I continued because the bleeder was rusted in sleeve. So I decided to try and free it up before re-installing it into the transmission.. well..
I broke the little block that connects the slave to the hard line...
here this part I broke.. I broke 2 of them because one came on the used transmission I bought as well... they are plastic with brass sleeves and they just would not budge after letting sit with PBblaster even. One just keeps spinning with sleeve and other cracked and broke.

Circled in red is the part I am having problems with, I need help asap please.

Here you can see what it looked like before I broke it.

here you can see what it looks like after I broke it...

(just keeps spinning)

Can i buy a replacement or should I check a junk yard?
I did find this but I am not even sure if it is what I need...

2004 Suzuki Forenza Parts - Suzuki Car Parts Catalog Online Store

Please help I have everything else ready and installed and waiting to go back in my car. I have been without it for 2 weeks now and keep using my wifes SUV for work and it just plain stinks. I need me lil beater back...

let me know if you know a part number for that part of where i can get one?

thanks

Brian

undergoing surgery...

HI I drive 20006 SUZUKI FORENZA and im trying to figure out where I can get or order part number 15 in your top pic and not the hose part the Black plastic part that goes on top of the slave cylinder line (#12). mine when I put the lil copper pin back in when its on (#12) its loose as a gooes and I think that's why my clutch pedals to the floor....

[email protected] is my email!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi the black part with the nipple on it is the clutch bleeder valve. i believe thats what your looking for. the part sticking out of the transmission is the Slave Actuator Cylinder. i think you might have to get it from a dealer. let us know how you make out

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi the black part with the nipple on it is the clutch bleeder valve. i believe thats what your looking for. the part sticking out of the transmission is the Slave Actuator Cylinder. i think you might have to get it from a dealer. let us know how you make out
Ill keep it updated on my progress and steps. Thanks

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
It looks exactly like the 3 way T coupling I have on my brakes on my toy car, available from any reputable brake shop, you may have to get them to make the pipe up as well depending on threads, but its cheaper than genuine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to auto store and made one up using brake line and flange tool and a little block adapter. still in my car to date. BTW my car is seriously falling apart now. prolly on its last winter. has 130k and big rust holes in rocker panels. lol
probably needs another clutch the way I drive.
still for 11k brand new it has lasted me good since 2004. did all work myself on this heep..
can't wait to get something else. I dont even have my jeep anymore. I got a wrx but then the motor had a rod bearing issue and I am still rebuilding that. hope the suzuki can hold out this winter. haha

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I got a wrx but then the motor had a rod bearing issue and I am still rebuilding that. hope the suzuki can hold out this winter. haha
why do people buy cars named like what they are like "wrecks" (wrx) :p
My advice, get the subaru back together and sell it quick, and buy another zook.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:)
why do people buy cars named like what they are like "wrecks" (wrx) :p
My advice, get the subaru back together and sell it quick, and buy another zook.
I am just going to drive it. The motor will have 0miles on it sort of so I'm gonna see how long I can make it last. Haha. But as for buying another zook they stopped selling in USA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts