Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody !

i want to buy a 2000 suzuki carry 1.3 and testdrove it and the clutch pedal required quite some
effort in my leg to press down each time i shifted gears, so difficult that i can see a simple ride around town get very tiring.

the car has ~110000km on it and according to the owner the transmission has once been changed !

so my question, as i can only tell from my other car where the pedal is normal to press without effort,
is the clutch pedal on the carry 1.3 normally very hard to press down or was something messed up with this vehicle some time ago ?

and can this be fixed to be normal again ?

thank you very much !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had similar issue as well... clutch pedal was hard to press on a Suzuki Every F6A 660cc..

I thought that it just the way it is... but when some multi-cab driver that I commission to drove me some place(paid to drive), he notice that the clutch was hard and needed some oiling..

Anyone had this issue?? or any idea to solve..

·
Registered
80 Posts
gud eve guys,, please check the alignment of your clutch cable from the pedal to the floor and below it... maybe the hole in the flooring is not aligned with the cable or the cable is bended too much underneath... you first remove the front bumper and have it checked.... maybe it is bended by the cross-member at the bottom of the radiator... i have same problem before and i corrected it by having a mild bend below the flooring.... check also the connection to the lever in the transmission,,, otherwise, the pressure plate and release bearing is the source of the problem...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts