Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are special order items but I need to order another one for myself and someone else so if anyone else is intrested you'll save money if you jump on it now.

Add a lightweight flywheel for $100 more with the purchase of a clutch kit. Lemme know if your intrested asap...it will require a 50% non-refundable deposit as they are special order only. The clutch kits have different styles for weather you choose to use the stock flywheel or a lightweight flywheel that I sell. So you can't get a clutch kit for your stock flywheel now and change the flywheel to a lightweight one as they use different styles so choose now. Also you can only use a lightweight flywheel if you get a clutch kit that has a pressure plate with it...aka if you get just a 3 puck clutch and use the stock pressure plate then a lightweight flywheel will NOT work.

Also the flywheels are used, but I do check if they are in good working order. If you guys have to know what make/model they are from I'll tell you but it won't do much good as I've pretty much bought them all! lol. The flywheel will have to be resurfaced...I was gonna do it myself but whoever installs your clutch kit and flywheel should be able to resurface it there anyways.

-$xxx (still getting a qoute) for 3 puck ceramic clutch w/ your current stock pressure plate (For up to 210bhp)
-$405 for 3 puck ceramic clutch w/ your choice of pressure plate (For up to 210bhp)
-$445 for 4 puck double spring ceramic clutch + 750lbs pressure plate (For 220-270bhp)
-$525 for 6 puck double spring ceramic clutch + 1200lbs dual finger pressure plate (For 280-390bhp)
-$100 for a lightweight flywheel with the purchase of any clutch kit (note it will only work with one of my aftermarket pressure plates).

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zipper said:
Woot, I'll take one. 220-270. I probablywoant need all that, but better to have grouth room then no.
Throw in the flywheel also!
I'm a sucker for my car. I guess its true,with no girl, you marry your car
Awesome! I'll let you know exactly how much it costs. I only got a qoute for other kits so it'll take an extra day or so!

Danny

·
Registered
165 Posts
Exactly right my friend, however I would be going with a custom clutch if I do go through with the flywheel

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jaxreno said:
Exactly right my friend, however I would be going with a custom clutch if I do go through with the flywheel
Custom cltuch? ...as in not one through me?

Fulofstl said:
hey kinky, I'll definately take a kit w/ the flywheel. Just let me know on the specific price for all of that!
kk, What kit?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I received my 6 puck ceramic clutch a couple days ago, haven't got it installed yet, but it looks good! thanks kinky

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTGOTH said:
Danny, I'm trying to kill my clutch. It will not die. My tires have, But not the clutch. Nothing smokes like $175.00 Dunlops.
My stock one died twice on me....but allot of people learned stick on my car.

My trannys dying too :mad: I need to find someone who will ship an F28 quick!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tallkid said:
danny, shit has hit the fan for me and i dont think i'm gonna be buying the clutch/flywheel for a while...unless someone wants to buy a 1978 Datsun(nissan) 280Z. 5-spd. fuel injected. brand new brakes. runs...needs a little work, but not much...just over 30,000 miles ;)

just kidding. thats my project car for a while
It's cool...they'll sell on ebay!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
tallkid said:
danny, shit has hit the fan for me and i dont think i'm gonna be buying the clutch/flywheel for a while...unless someone wants to buy a 1978 Datsun(nissan) 280Z. 5-spd. fuel injected. brand new brakes. runs...needs a little work, but not much...just over 30,000 miles ;)

just kidding. thats my project car for a while
Ahhhhh, I want one!. Here it would have to be before '75 I think, so I woant have to smog

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTGOTH said:
Nah...it'll be too hard to drive like that...plus I want a 6speed. The F28 can be gotten with the same miles of my current tranny for 1k shipped and it can also handle the power I'll through it.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTGOTH said:
F28= 6 SPEED? 1 K shipped. Hell i'll take one of them......
Yep...with 215/40/17 tires 6500rpm in 6th is like 158-172mph (cant remember exactly) compared to our stock 147mph. Also it can handle much much more hp.

It's not easy though...you gotta find one first which is getting harder and harder. They run $450-$1300 for one. $525 being about normal for one with 75k miles in good working order...then shipping from the UK which 95% of the time they wont do. The $1300 ones are from a highend type junkyard and it doesnt include shipping...but they will ship to the US.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTGOTH said:
Let me know how it works out. I would love to have one.
What do you mean it works out? this is my first time dealing with this company...or these clutchs being used. They're used all over the World (cept here untill now) and the same clutch supplyier 360 dynamics had.

tallkid said:
how many did you buy that are going on ebay?
Just one clutch/pp/lightweight flywheel and one upgraded clutch. As soon as I collect most of the money for these kits I'm picking up more. I stuffed as much into this shipment as possible as far as bang for the buck goes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
kinkyllama said:
They are special order items but I need to order another one for myself and someone else so if anyone else is intrested you'll save money if you jump on it now.

Add a lightweight flywheel for $100 more with the purchase of a clutch kit. Lemme know if your intrested asap...it will require a 50% non-refundable deposit as they are special order only. The clutch kits have different styles for weather you choose to use the stock flywheel or a lightweight flywheel that I sell. So you can't get a clutch kit for your stock flywheel now and change the flywheel to a lightweight one as they use different styles so choose now. Also you can only use a lightweight flywheel if you get a clutch kit that has a pressure plate with it...aka if you get just a 3 puck clutch and use the stock pressure plate then a lightweight flywheel will NOT work.

Also the flywheels are used, but I do check if they are in good working order. If you guys have to know what make/model they are from I'll tell you but it won't do much good as I've pretty much bought them all! lol. The flywheel will have to be resurfaced...I was gonna do it myself but whoever installs your clutch kit and flywheel should be able to resurface it there anyways.

-$xxx (still getting a qoute) for 3 puck ceramic clutch w/ your current stock pressure plate (For up to 210bhp)
-$405 for 3 puck ceramic clutch w/ your choice of pressure plate (For up to 210bhp)
-$445 for 4 puck double spring ceramic clutch + 800lbs pressure plate (For 220-270bhp)
-$525 for 6 puck double spring ceramic clutch + 1200lbs dual finger pressure plate (For 280-390bhp)
-$100 for a lightweight flywheel with the purchase of any clutch kit (note it will only work with one of my aftermarket pressure plates).

Hmm what brand is it? A flywheel for $100 does not sounds low. The kits look about right just the flywheel.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan84 said:
Hmm what brand is it? A flywheel for $100 does not sounds low. The kits look about right just the flywheel.
You mean does sound too low?

Like I've said it's a used flywheel from another woo that happens to be mught lighter. I've thought about making aftermarket flywheels and probably will eventually but there has to be AAALLLLLOOOOTTT of testing involved. Just going as light as possible is a bad thing and you can lose allot of things. Testing isn't always require allot of work, but being a flywheel that'd me each prototype would have to be installed which is tons of work.

BTW the lightweight flywheel only works with my aftermarket clutch kits, and not all of them. Just the ones that I sell with the flywheel.

The good thing about it is many many people have already ran this setup...like me, for along time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts