Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cluster does not light the tack and speed thing up but the other little lights inside like engin light up and high beams and such work. I looked at the fuse and it looks fine. Ever since i put in this new deck it hasn't worked.

please help
Ty

·
Registered
353 Posts
i have a battery wire off my pioneer deck. Does that have to connect to the battery directly or is that something that i can connect it to else where in my optra 5, The ACC wire i connected to the ACC wire off the stock deck, and the other is illumination wire. Off the stock deck there is + - for illumination should i put them together and then connect it to the pioneer?
PLease help
Ty
This confirms my theory. Did you happen to buy the wiring harness that fits your car specificly? Or other Daewoos? or did you just splice into the cars harness?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by ShortBuSX@Nov 1 2004, 08:51 PM
This confirms my theory. Did you happen to buy the wiring harness that fits your car specificly? Or other Daewoos? or did you just splice into the cars harness?

I fixed it. i must have grounded out a wire which blew a fuse and frigged everything up. It was a fuse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts