Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 geo tracker, 5 speed manual trans. If i shift a little rough and do some bunny hops or when I break there is a clunking coming from the rear of the vehicle. I have looked and it seems like there is some type of bushing/u-bolt on top of/general area of the differential that is obviously the culprit. So, my problem is identifying what this part is called. I have looked on RockAuto for something that might sound like the right thing, but I just can't find it. Anyone know what I'm trying to find? Thanks for the help!
P.S. first post, this is my first Tracker. I just got it and I'm in love!

·
Administrator
16,334 Posts
That would be the upper control arm - RockAuto has it but not listed on the Tracker, look under the equivalent Suzuki Sidekick - Beck & Arnley 1015620

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that's what it looks like. Will I need to replace the arm itself as well as the bushing? The bushing is what seems to be shot.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I just did mine. Comes with bushings and ball joint. From Partsgeek.com Suzuki Sidekick Control Arm Suspension Price: $71.35 Core: $0.00 Extended Warranty: $0.00 Qty: 1 Part #: 520-185 $80.30 with shipping. Jack up from under the axle gear box not from frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts