Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! Here are some of the names you might like for our club. Hope we can see each other this coming August. Baka daw sa Fort Bonifacio.(TBA) Sana wala bagyo nun.:p

Clubs name:
1. Mighty Mini Car Club Philippines (MMCCP) (Meron na nito sa Yahoo Groups for mini cooper)
2. Mighty MiniVan Club Philippines (MMCP)
3. Club Carry Philippines (CCP) (baka pagkamalan tayo rebelde)
4. The Philippine Mighty Carry Club (TPMCC) (Baka pagkamalan tayo MMDA)
5. Carry Van Club Philippines (CVCP) (religious group naman)
6. Suzuki Mighty MiniVan Club Philippines (SMMCP)
7. Minivan Van Club Philippines(MVCP)
8. Suzuki Carry Club Philippines (SCCP)

What you think to Suzuki carry/scrum/every owner out there?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Hi guys! Here are some of the names you might like for our club. Hope we can see each other this coming August. Baka daw sa Fort Bonifacio.(TBA) Sana wala bagyo nun.:p

Clubs name:
1. Mighty Mini Car Club Philippines (MMCCP) (Meron na nito sa Yahoo Groups for mini cooper)
2. Mighty MiniVan Club Philippines (MMCP)
3. Club Carry Philippines (CCP) (baka pagkamalan tayo rebelde)
4. The Philippine Mighty Carry Club (TPMCC) (Baka pagkamalan tayo MMDA)
5. Carry Van Club Philippines (CVCP) (religious group naman)
6. Suzuki Mighty MiniVan Club Philippines (SMMCP)
7. Minivan Van Club Philippines(MVCP)
8. Suzuki Carry Club Philippines (SCCP)

What you think to Suzuki carry/scrum/every owner out there?
If we are to encourage other mini car owner other than zuks i think we must do away with terms like 'carry' or 'van' ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys!

Are you still undecided on the name of our club? I think its ok to put van or carry on our club name as long as we have a catchy name. (Ala trademark ba) We can just insert on our flyers that we welcome small vehicles of any brand. Or do you guys prefer that our club to be specific to Suzuki's van and Pick-ups since we want to know more on the engine mechanic, technical modification and on pimping our ride?

Pwede naman tayo-tayo muna hangang we have the numbers then we can expand the membership. Medyo madalang or hindi gaano kilala ang ride natin especially the engine.(May nagugulat pa nga na 660cc lang ang ride ko at hindi nila akalain kaya paandarin van ko).

We need to have the required numbers so we can build a network here in Manila to have access in information on competent and honest auto, electrical, suspension, spare parts, accessories, and aircon.(Sa Cebu kasi dami shop nagbebenta ng parts at dun ang bagsakan)

And lastly, magkaroon tayo ng discount dahil alam ng mga shop na ipa-patronize natin sila kung sa kanila tayo bibili at maiiwasan ang mga scrupulous shop.

Hope we can decide na para we can go on to the next stage of designing a logo.

PS: Medyo maulan this month of August so if you have ideas on the venue and date tayo mag meet?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Hi guys!

Are you still undecided on the name of our club? I think its ok to put van or carry on our club name as long as we have a catchy name. (Ala trademark ba) We can just insert on our flyers that we welcome small vehicles of any brand. Or do you guys prefer that our club to be specific to Suzuki's van and Pick-ups since we want to know more on the engine mechanic, technical modification and on pimping our ride?

Pwede naman tayo-tayo muna hangang we have the numbers then we can expand the membership. Medyo madalang or hindi gaano kilala ang ride natin especially the engine.(May nagugulat pa nga na 660cc lang ang ride ko at hindi nila akalain kaya paandarin van ko).

We need to have the required numbers so we can build a network here in Manila to have access in information on competent and honest auto, electrical, suspension, spare parts, accessories, and aircon.(Sa Cebu kasi dami shop nagbebenta ng parts at dun ang bagsakan)

And lastly, magkaroon tayo ng discount dahil alam ng mga shop na ipa-patronize natin sila kung sa kanila tayo bibili at maiiwasan ang mga scrupulous shop.

Hope we can decide na para we can go on to the next stage of designing a logo.

PS: Medyo maulan this month of August so if you have ideas on the venue and date tayo mag meet?
OK Lets have a vote among the choices. the one that has the most votes will be the club name.

ill go for #7

your vote? :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
pascalhatesworm said:
OK Lets have a vote among the choices. the one that has the most votes will be the club name.

ill go for #7

your vote? :D
By the way #7 is MVCP - Mighty Van Club Phils (so no one have to scroll all the way up).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Catchy sa kin at may impact eto! Kahit yung acronym may impact.hehehe I'll show you the logo design pag natapos ko.

CLUB CARRY PHILIPPINES (CCP)

rebel with a cause:cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey dont forget about me ah!? hahaha! :D btw, i suggest this name:
mighty mini rollers :D at least its not an insult to other cars who have the same dimensions as our rides diba? like daihatsu vans for example... gusto ko na rin yung club carry ph kaso medyo biased naman tayo if we're to accept other cars diba? just a thought. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
kahit anong pangalan.. heheheh basta yung hindi bias.
or we can make it more natianalistic, like: Phil Mini Cab Ass (PMCA)... heheh meron na ba nito?:lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the advise and comments guys.:) Since their are no club for the type of vehicles we have and to address the inquiry of carry/every owners on parts, shops and accessory shop, we should try to be help our own muna.

But remember that their are Daihatsu Club Philippines (DCP), Kia Pride club Philippines, Club Jimny, and Mini Pilipinas club for mini cooper.

I am working on Club Carry/Every Philippines logo and have it posted as soon as i can.:cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Thanks for the advise and comments guys.:) Since their are no club for the type of vehicles we have and to address the inquiry of carry/every owners on parts, shops and accessory shop, we should try to be help our own muna.

But remember that their are Daihatsu Club Philippines (DCP), Kia Pride club Philippines, Club Jimny, and Mini Pilipinas club for mini cooper.

I am working on Club Carry/Every Philippines logo and have it posted as soon as i can.:cool:
i guess i would agree to that :D ang envision ko sa minivan ko parang DUB roller hehe (can you imagine our van sporting 15" rims? :p ) kaya nasabi ko mighty mini rollers' club...pero ang labas parang grupo ng mga gamblers eh hehe :D

btw, some additional names you might want to consider (from my co-forum members at protege tech philippines [ptp])

bene3
Former Officer

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kei van club of the philippines

kei = small/compact

kei car kasi ang tawag sa mga yellow plated small cars sa japan, yellow plates are cheaper to register than white ones,

examples are daihatsu move, charade, suzuki cappucino, nissan march etc

ganda ba? hehe :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Your right about the kei class vehicles in Japan. In Canada they have a company that import the kei class and they call their company Japanoid and you can visit their website at Japanoid.com.

Indonesia has a club they called carryfansclub and they accept all types of small vehicle in their yahoogroups. Here is their website:

CARRYfansclub INDONESIA

And Thailand have the compact car club. I did post some other club names that we are considering and we want something simple, catchy and easy to remember especially to the owners of the shop na magiging suki tayo and of course to future members. "Mighty mini carry club" sana but it might be confuse sa club ng mini cooper.

Just give me enough time and prayers to finish the logo. Actually, my wife and I are the ones doing the logo. Patience muna.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
None taken j-six.:) In fact, i welcome all your advises and critics, thats the only way to improve ourselves and sana itong bansang Pilipinas.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i agree too, basta as long as we accept these critcisms we could go further, unfortunately di lahat nakakatangap ng mga ganun eh kaya nagreregress tayo always, never achieving... hay naku. mabuhay ang pilipinas (hindi ang pilipino!) :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts