Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale
Brand new set of close ratio gears made by well known Swedish competion gearbox manufacturer. Fully interchangeable with original gearbox for the Suzuki Swift GTI Mark 1. Synchronized and helicuted gears to secure durable performance and for that reason also suitible for your rally-, production-, racing- or kitcar. Gear ratio 1st 40/13 = 3,076, 2nd 39/17 = 2,294, 3rd 37/21 = 1,761, 4th 39/28 = 1,392, 5th 36/31 = 1,161, final drive 73/16 = 4,562. Gear ratio according to FIA homologation 5310 except the final drive. Picture 1 shows close ratio gear set and picture 2 shows close ratio gear set but if you use the original final drive. Both examples using 13" wheels. For higher top speed you can use bigger wheels. Note that your original final drive will fit this set of gears. Possible to buy only the final drive or the 1-5 gears that will fit into your original gearbox set. Discount aviable when ordering more than one. Freight from Sweden not included in the price. If you are interested in Mk2 close ratio gear set, please let me know since this will be aviable soon.

Price:
1690 euro

Contact Details:
victorwindahl[at]hotmail.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
GTI Close ratio gear set

I doubt you would still have the CR gears by now but do you have any idea where I might purchase a set?

Dennis:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still got it for sale

I doubt you would still have the CR gears by now but do you have any idea where I might purchase a set?

Dennis:confused:
Hi

Due to that the owner of the company that helped me with this project got ill this gear sets are not finalized yet. Please email me for furhter info. victorwindahl(at)hotmail.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts