Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my wife an ice blue Kizashi Sport SLS AWD. She has no idea it'll be delivered Christmas eve. First Suzuki for us, first import for us. Been driving SATURNS for many years and when my SATURN retailer turned into a SUZUKI Store I stuck with them because they have been the best dealer I've ever used....and thats by far the best dealer I have ever used. So Arizona will have a new Kizashi roaming the streets come Christmas eve.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations! I got my Kizashi last month. I am extremely pleased so far!

My dealership used to do Suzuki and Saturn. Now it is obviously just Suzuki but they have converted a few Saturn customers to Suzuki and most bought Kizashi's. I know two of those owners and they are both very pleased (so far).

Anyway that is the best Christmas gift ever! Beats the necktie and new Racquetball goggles my wife has "hiding" under the bed! Lol!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike get off your lazy backside and take her someplace expensive ........ like the gas station.

Merry Christmas to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well said! Lol! They better come out with the hybrid Kizashi or SX4 for the 2012 model year so I can trade for one of those before it gets to $5 a gallon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts