Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,421 Posts
15 hp garanteed for 1 psi?? wow that mean any car with 15 psi is gonna get 150 extra hp?? LOL Yea ok.. file that with the Tornado!!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
XL7Limited said:
wow that mean any car with 15 psi is gonna get 150 extra hp?? LOL Yea ok.. file that with the Tornado!!
That actually isn't far off. One of our members has 176whp with I think 7psi. Thats 76% more than stock, granted he has a few other things for the hp other than just boost but I beleive he also doesnt have as good of a tune as he could.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I would question something that went for $300 and gave you 15hp, because most of the time the more hp the mod gives generally the more expensive it is. The BMS CAI is $219 and that gives you 6hp.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Which just means ever more the reason not to buy it. And it is cheap not because it is universal, but that the universal design allows for mass production making the item cheap.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
the electric powered supercharger is a scam...if you decide to buy that, you might as well buy one of those resistors in a box for 20 bucks, too. you'll find a million of those things on ebay. read the bad reviews...those are the people who know 2 shits about cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts