Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help needed to find this check engine light switch to turn it off
i have a European Santana samurai and it seems the switch is hidden in a different place to the USA/Canadian models.. please any ideas where they have hidden it or if it has one at all..the check codes say it is the speedo so i just need to switch it off.. many thanks for any help on this one. i have checked all the places that the forum says it should be but alias its not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am i doing something wrong here.. this is the 2nd cry for help with 2 different problems. plenty of lookers but no feed back..am i suppose to pay or something like that. could someone let me know please

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you've looked at all the places where the forum has said then what can anyone add. One option is pull the cluster and follow the wires to the switch.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a 94 Sammy which has no engine light switch, when mine came on i read the code (info is on forum to do this) then disconnected the battery for a couple of mins. Hope this helps

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Only US Sammys have the switch, you won't have one. Does your speedo work? if it doesn't then you probably need a new cable, if it does then the vehicle speed sensor on the rear of the speedo head is probably broken. Fix the fault and the light will go out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to chrisjb330 and rhinoman for the useful info and help to fix my problem .. all ok now thanks to you guys..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts