Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what is going on with my 2008 forenza, I turned it on and suddenly the check engine light was flashing, I then turned off the car wait for like 5 minutes and started it again and now its just a steady check engine light? How can I get this problem fix myself or do I need a professional to fix this??..

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
hi wolf9276 a flashing light usually means a misfire, while a steady light indicates some other problem. what you need to do is have the codes read and see what they are and what they mean. without knowing what the codes are its going to be near impossible to diagnose the car. unless theres some kind of noticeable problem. places like auto zone and pep boys usually read the codes for free. have the codes read and let us know what you find out. anything else just ask!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks again 7 eleven..but I got that light fixed already,now I need to know how many water hoses run through the motor ,since it has a really big antifreeze leak on the back of the engine ??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check engine code

My 2008 forenza check engine code is p0304? Its a misfire for what spark plug change or what??

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
were there any other codes present? is it constant or was it just a momentary problem? it could be a few different things causing the problem i think. spark plugs, cam sensor, coil pack, when did it happen. while driving or when you started the car?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey 7 eleven, well the problem started as I turned it on , hesitated while pressing the gas pedal then it worked fine but light still flashed till I gorbhome a parked it at home

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
hi. this might be related to the original problem you had, you fist said you had a flashing engine light. you said you got the original engine problem fixed, what was the problem with the car? also did you get the antifreeze leak fixed yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts