Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I already started the process I flushed the coolant that's about it I also need the location of the timing, if anybody knows a reliable free website or YouTube that could help me I could maybe return the favor somehow.

·
Administrator
19,041 Posts
You at least need to give folk the details of the vehicle before they can help - which Swift do you have, what engine does it have?

Given that you are asking very basic questions - where is the water pump, the location of the timing - leads me to wonder if you're getting in over your head.

·
Administrator
19,041 Posts
If you say so - I'll stick to my original opinion - anyone who needs help to locate the water pump on a G-series Suzuki engine (which would/should be the engine used in an 01 Swift), doesn't know what they are looking for.

Open the hood/bonnet, stand to the right of the car and look down - it's clearly visible - you can't miss it - find the fan belt - the highest of the three pulleys is on the water pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.