Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alto SZ4 2011- UK
handbook shows removing 2 screws from the rear light combination unit but once done, I can't seem to remove the cover? are there more screws to remove, it isn't clear or maybe I am just a muppet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I`m thinking it is the same as my 4 yr old Vitara, remove visible screws and pull out toward rear which releases the 2 or 3 clips on other side of lense from the screws. My 2 month old Alto has no blown bulbs so have not removed lense yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rear light cluster removal

Had a look around a 2010 Alto today and checked the rear light clusters.
To get at the bulbs you need to remove the cluster by removing the two 10mm screws best to do so with a 10mm socket, also remove the centre screw on the bumper panel middle of the boot opening as you need to spring back the panel to release the light cluster. You need to pull the light cluster rearwards when the two screws are removed this releases the two locating pegs that are holding the outer edges of the light cluster. Spring the bumper panel outwards so you can lift the cluster out and in front of the panel, once in front of the panel the cluster should lift out and you can get at the bulbs.

Colb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts