Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What went wrong with Suzuki manufacturers; the average encountered by me with the latest model of Suzuki- XL-7 is much less than expected. It made me change the oil more frequently. This is not accepted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi wenda ! Why don’t you check out for oil box or if there is any serious problem just go to service dealer, may be it needed service for long time.

Originally posted by wenda@Jul 22 2004, 11:55 AM
What went wrong with Suzuki manufacturers; the average encountered by me with the latest model of Suzuki- XL-7 is much less than expected. It made me change the oil more frequently. This is not accepted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried changing the oil in my 2002 XL-7. It was absolutely impossible to get to the oil filter. Anybody have any suggestions?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

My BF changes the oil in my 2003. The first time took him forever to get to the oil filter, but now that he's done it a few times, it's much easier. He gets to it from under the car, but I put the shop light on it from above the car. Maybe if you had someone putting some light on it?

·
Super Moderator
4,436 Posts
get it from under OR squeeze it around the steering shaft from top. I have done it both ways. ALSO get a piece of tin foil and drape it over the engine crossover beneath the filter so that the oil does not drain into the crossover and make a mess..

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts