Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I own a Scrum 12V 660 Pickup Type and Found out that most of us here in Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines experience some problem with the Center Post (Bosching got worn out or misaligned). My Mechanic advised me to replace it with a cross bearing type (modified) since our stock is just using a rubber bosching. We just went to the machine shop and have it fabricated since its just a modification from the original. My zuki's steering works great, just like have a power steering installed. The best part is, it just cost me 800 Pesos ($20) to have it fabricated and installed. They say it will last a lifetime. :) i will take a picture of it and will try to upload it.

I hope this will help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same thing on my suzuki ill take pic this week post ko agad i changed the bearing gamit kasi nilagay ng mekaniko na gumawa kala nya i dont know how to tinker my zuki after his work i check it and changed it to a new 6004zz bearing with covers on both sides

·
Banned
3 Posts
I agree with DE51V2nd, mine had it converted also its Centerpost, kc ang original ay Rubber lng ang ginamit. My mechanic advice me to buy a bearing( specific type is needed).Let the Machine shop modify the hole of the bearing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
photo

I had my center post bearing changed last Dec. 2006, i dont have the photo
during the installation but i have one after it's done. Hope you can spot
the difference from the original plastic one :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts