Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - my radio died and I believe I need to replace the fuse. Seems a dumb question but I can't seem to find/access the fusebox? Do I need to unclip or unscrew anything or should it ne easy to access? Not the most tech savvy person when it comes to car and I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Mel

·
Registered
Celerio City, 2017
34 Posts
Hello - my radio died and I believe I need to replace the fuse. Seems a dumb question but I can't seem to find/access the fusebox? Do I need to unclip or unscrew anything or should it ne easy to access? Not the most tech savvy person when it comes to car and I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Mel
Hi the interior fuse box contains a 15 amp blue body fuse that protects the audio system. This box is located under the dash on the driver's side of your RHD vehicle. Access to the box is difficult and its position allows fuse removal/replacement only when the vehicle is not being driven.
To get to the box push the driver's seat fully back so you can see under the dash. A torch is useful to have to hand.
The box is secured close to the A pillar [hinge area for driver's door] and has a black plastic cover. The cover is released by depressing 2 latches on the cover's smaller sides.
The fuse information is contained printed inside the cover.
The fuses are called "mini low profile" and for removal/replacement you will need the plastic tool located inside the cover of the fuse box sited in the engine compartment. As well this tool you should find spare fuses to enable replacement. Replace fuse with one of same rating/colour as the one removed.
After the fuse has been replaced the cover on the interior fuse box clips easily into place.
Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi the interior fuse box contains a 15 amp blue body fuse that protects the audio system. This box is located under the dash on the driver's side of your RHD vehicle. Access to the box is difficult and its position allows fuse removal/replacement only when the vehicle is not being driven.
To get to the box push the driver's seat fully back so you can see under the dash. A torch is useful to have to hand.
The box is secured close to the A pillar [hinge area for driver's door] and has a black plastic cover. The cover is released by depressing 2 latches on the cover's smaller sides.
The fuse information is contained printed inside the cover.
The fuses are called "mini low profile" and for removal/replacement you will need the plastic tool located inside the cover of the fuse box sited in the engine compartment. As well this tool you should find spare fuses to enable replacement. Replace fuse with one of same rating/colour as the one removed.
After the fuse has been replaced the cover on the interior fuse box clips easily into place.
Good luck
Thank you for your advice & help. I will give it a go. Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts