Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to ask other swift owners if the cars are generally bad for skipping CDS when going over road bumps, any little bumps in the road and i mean evne the smallest of bumps lol.

I bought my car about a month ago, it was registered feb this year so its new and still under warranty. And i noticed literally straight away when i picked the car up that it skips all my music on the Cds i make, i thought it was just scratched so i made a new one and it still continued. So i bought more expensive CDs to put music on and Nope that hasnt done the trick.

My boyfriend has been telling me to go back to my suzuki Garage and see what they say, but i dont want to drive 40 miles for them to say "its normal" so i just wanted to ask you guys. I am really concerned because you dont understand how annoying it is driving along waiting for the song to skip when i hit a teeny tiny bump. When it goes over speed bumps that is even worse lol, i just need some advice please.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no really? My player is Mp3 capatable but i need this extra thing to fit in it before i can use my mp3 and it costs the same as a ipod so lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts