Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cats! I hate cats!
Everytime I get home, I get up the drive, park the car, get the family into the house, bring all the bags into the house, then remember I've forgotten a bag. Out I go again, only to find that the neighbours cats have decided to warm their furry behinds on my car bonnet. :angry:
As soon as they see me they take off, leaving a trail of parallel claw marks down my car bonnet ( I think that's called a hood in certain parts of the world).
I've tried everything from throwing water at them, to running out of the house shouting and screaming like the tazmanian devil, but the little *****'s keep coming back.
Who in their right mind would want a cat anyway? what is the point in them? Put them out at night, and they spend the whole night wailing, leave them in the house and they mistake your new carpet for a toilet. And when they do go outside, they seem to thing that you will share in their delight when they slaughter half the local wildlife, and disembowel it on yourstep.
They've got to go.
Rigoose

·
Registered
353 Posts
Obviously they dont really want the cats either if they are outside cats...and who would want a sh!tbox in the corner of thier house?

I say if they are on your car, that they are fair "game", and if it was my car Id put a bb or a pellet in their ass! You may even try lighting firecrackers...you know like the whole pack...surely they wouldnt come back after that scare, and if so just repeat!

I personally hate cats! Im not a mean person...but the lil F'ers make me sick! Im totally allergic to them...so I have no use for the lil sh!t eaters!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm allergic to them too. Perhaps someone should invent a cat pee activated machine gun that could be inserted in garden hedges. Then the next time they mark their territory, they get it in the old one eye! rigoose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts