Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Is the Carry forum, Closed, or, just broken, It seems to be OFF line more than ON, :(
i have no issues viewing this forum

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I refer to the Carry Forum, not the Carry/Every Forum, Also there may be a difference in reception between NZ and UK,

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Thanks, I refer to the Carry Forum, not the Carry/Every Forum, Also there may be a difference in reception between NZ and UK,
are you meaning on this site? AFAIK there is only the carry and every forum section. If you are talking about another site, then sorry, i don't know.

·
Super Moderator
12,090 Posts
Is the Carry forum, Closed, or, just broken, It seems to be OFF line more than ON, :(
Are you have difficulty accessing the forum, or is this a complaint about a lack of activity?

·
Super Moderator
12,090 Posts
The carry forum, if you're referring to a section of this forum, is just another "group of records" in a database, which I know to be functional and "alive" because I'm an active user, however, activity in a given section is determined by user interest, so it's up to owners like yourself to keep a particular section alive - you'll rarely find me posting in the Carry section, I haven't driven a Carry in maybe 25 years or more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I`m not a mechanic or of much use to other van owners, hence I don't reply much, just look at posts to help me sort my van out,
Lately I have not had access to Carry Forum du to Error 522, so don't know ir its closed or broken, :( or to just use the Carry/Every forum.

·
Super Moderator
12,090 Posts
Can you post a link (or the URL that you enter into your browser) to the forum section that you're having trouble with?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts