Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Carry forum, Closed, or, just broken, It seems to be OFF line more than ON, :(

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
Is the Carry forum, Closed, or, just broken, It seems to be OFF line more than ON, :(
i have no issues viewing this forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I refer to the Carry Forum, not the Carry/Every Forum, Also there may be a difference in reception between NZ and UK,

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
Thanks, I refer to the Carry Forum, not the Carry/Every Forum, Also there may be a difference in reception between NZ and UK,
are you meaning on this site? AFAIK there is only the carry and every forum section. If you are talking about another site, then sorry, i don't know.

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts
Are you have difficulty accessing the forum, or is this a complaint about a lack of activity?

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts
The carry forum, if you're referring to a section of this forum, is just another "group of records" in a database, which I know to be functional and "alive" because I'm an active user, however, activity in a given section is determined by user interest, so it's up to owners like yourself to keep a particular section alive - you'll rarely find me posting in the Carry section, I haven't driven a Carry in maybe 25 years or more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I`m not a mechanic or of much use to other van owners, hence I don't reply much, just look at posts to help me sort my van out,
Lately I have not had access to Carry Forum du to Error 522, so don't know ir its closed or broken, :( or to just use the Carry/Every forum.

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts
Can you post a link (or the URL that you enter into your browser) to the forum section that you're having trouble with?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There was a CARRY VAN forum, that I used, it dropped out a few years ago then came back, when it was out I used the CARRY/ EVERY forum, now the CARRY VAN forum is gone again, hence I am back to carry/every. thanks for your opinion FORDEM, and sorry andyjonc, looks like this is as good as it gets, more variation in vehicles but just as useful. The problem is that we VAN owners have not got all the postings/info from the CARRY VAN site to look back on.

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, even though the forum has been migrated to a new platform, all the posts/threads that were there prior to the migration are still there. Not being a Carry owner, I am/was not familiar with the Carry section, but since all the sections I am active in have remained unchanged, and the content is still available with the exception of images hosted elsewhere, I see no reason to believe that only the Carry section has changed or is missing - if I search I can find my posts dating back to 2009.

Looking at your post, specifically this line
There was a CARRY VAN forum, that I used, it dropped out a few years ago then came back, when it was out I used the CARRY/ EVERY forum, now the CARRY VAN forum is gone again, hence I am back to carry/every.
What is the possibility that you are confusing multiple different forums sites - you were originally using a CARRY VAN forum that was on a different forum site, that site went down so you came here and used the CARRY/EVERY section on this site, the original site was restored, you returned to it, and it has now failed again??

I've been a long term user of multiple forums, both automotive & non automotive, I've been a member of this forum for over a decade and a moderator for most of that time - this forum is one of a group of automotive forums with the big difference being that the group is professionally operated rather than enthusiast run, the enthusiast run forums are the ones that come & go - in the decade I've been here, this forum has never been down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts