Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some fitted mats for the Ignis. There's an eyelet for a hook - drivers side, but I can't find a hook!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
the hook is usually only supplied with the factory mats, as an option. I have not yet found a source for the genuine clips. (or anything aftermarket either)

·
Read Only
329 Posts
The genuine Suzuki clip is part number 75921-76G01 - you'll need two. Check that the eyelets on the mats are positioned as in the photo (this is a copy of a genuine mat) - some aftermarket tailored mats have a different retaining method.
Font

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
yay, thanks for that, I have now ordered a few spares

·
Registered
13 Posts
For information, the previously quoted part number for the clips, 75921-76G01, has now been superseded with the new part number being 75921-76G10-000. The clips are available on the official Suzuki ebay site. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
581 Posts
For information, the previously quoted part number for the clips, 75921-76G01, has now been superseded with the new part number being 75921-76G10-000. The clips are available on the official Suzuki ebay site. Hope this helps.
Beware of Suzuki’s EBay platform. They charge £5 postage on small parts so for the mat clip for example, the postage will be double the cost of the clip! If convenient, use your local dealer who can also check part numbers against your registration number before ordering!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts