Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was considering trading in my SX4 on the Kizashi due to the 3 little kids I now have. I was wondering if anyone has put several car seats the back side by side. I have one in a booster, one in a regular car seat and a infant in a rear facing seat. Any opinions would be appricated.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have pics but it's gonna be tight. I just adopted my wife's Kizzy because she needed a bigger car. The back seats on the car are fine for 2 car seats but I doubt 3 will fit. It's kinda tight back there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea I'd agree with Danbob. It has the two restraint latches/ hook things for the child seats but those are on the outer seats. Two would be fine but three would be very snug.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I also tried it at the dealership earlier this week, and it didn't fit. However I traded the SX4 in on a 05 Cadillac SRX. They gave me a deal I could not pass up simce the caddy was a V8 and it was sitting on there lot for 7 months. I liked the Kizashi alot, but it was just to small. The SRX is fantastic and is so damn quick!! I just hope it will be as reliable as my suzuki was!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far so good! I've put 14k miles on it in the last 6 monts and the only thing I've had to replace is 2 parking light bulbs and one headlight bulb. I absolutly love the vehicle but the milage sucks! I get about 17mpg so for what it is that great but I miss the 29mpg of the SX4. I"ll soon be looking for an econo box for my 100 mile a daty commute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts