Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My car door flew open in the wind earlier today and it's broken the metal fastener that attached the metal "door stop" to the inner door. The hinges are aboslutely fine, but can anyone tell me what this part is called as I want to try to order it online.

If anyone's had this problem, is it a major thing to fix or not?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts