Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did very extensive research before I bought my car and I want to share few things that I found very helpful.

First, read article below. It goes over necessary information that you need to know before going to the dealership.
10 Things Car-Leasing Companies Won't Say - Spending - Autos - SmartMoney.com

Second, visit websites like:
New Cars Pricing and Comparisons Local, Regional and National Car Price Reports at TrueCar
You can find price report as well as contact a dealer who has the best certified offer.
New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com
It will help you to get clear idea about car prices.

Third, check out enthusiastic forums, you can find specific car review.

P.S. DealerRater.com - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, FREE Dealership Classified Ads has dealerships rating, which could be very helpful.

Please share your tips and suggestions.

·
Banned
5 Posts
There are no tricks in buying a new car. Just know the MRSP and going on online and see what they are selling the car for is good enough. As long as you do not pay the MSRP is a good deal. Any manufacturer rebate you will get anyway. If you are financing, manufacturer has incentive in rates providing you have the credit score to qualify. Or you can get your credit union to approve you first for a certain amount of money. Keep in mind dealers are there to make money and sales person gets paid from the profit on the car only.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice Tips

Hi,

Nice tips! Its really great to have these tips. I will always remember these tips whenever i will go to buy a new one.

Anyways thanks for sharing such a nice and worthwhile post with us.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did very extensive research before I bought my car and I want to share few things that I found very helpful.

First, read article below. It goes over necessary information that you need to know before going to the dealership.
10 Things Car-Leasing Companies Won't Say - Spending - Autos - SmartMoney.com

Second, visit websites like:
New Cars Pricing and Comparisons Local, Regional and National Car Price Reports at TrueCar
You can find price report as well as contact a dealer who has the best certified offer.
New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com
It will help you to get clear idea about car prices.

Third, check out enthusiastic forums, you can find specific car review.

P.S. DealerRater.com - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, FREE Dealership Classified Ads has dealerships rating, which could be very helpful.

Please share your tips and suggestions.
grate information about buying new car but according to me when you buy new cars just avoid car dealer scams. its really work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts