Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to source some ABS replacement interior panels for the zook, and have found them as low as $90 on Ebay - but not one retailer will send to Australia. I've been looking for a few weeks now, but i'm not having any luck so far.

Locally, there's nothing I can find. Are there any international friendly Suzuki stores out there? Maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not too sure which companies i've tried, but it's been quite a few... just went through my bookmarks (ZOR, Trail Tough, Petro Works, Ebay Australia & US, Google... locally i've tried Suziworld, SuziStore, SuziSport... no luck).

No DIY jobs - I want panels that'll fit perfectly first time, look perfect the first time, be hard wearing and stay fast for a long time, and have all the necessary fasteners.

I've already made some cargo panels (MDF covered vinyl), but the amount of time you have to invest getting them 'just so' - I wouldn't bother to do it again for the doors if I can spend a little extra to get a pre-fab option, or unless I had stencils to follow. And do you think I can find those fasteners anywhere?

No, I definitely want the ABS panels.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr BillJohn, you're a legend! It's already my new favourite site :cool:

Might have to re-evaluate plans now and see exactly what I need, and just get a bundle of stuff at once... Cool!!!

I'll make a list of things in the morning and get onto that!
Thanks again Billjohn - great resource!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts