Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at my wits end searching for this thing, I've tried ebay, craigslist, called the different parts shops around town to no avail.

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction, whether it's a website, name of the place they bought it from, etc. Or even if you know of any other car model's wiper arms that will work on my 2008 SX4? I'm trying to keep from going back to the dealer as my last resort. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
17,840 Posts
I don't see a differentiation btwn passenger or driver's side, but I'd ask if yours appears different.

Genuine Original Equipment Replacement Parts 2008 Suzuki SX4 Base
All Vehicles - 2008 - Suzuki - SX4 - Base - BODY HARDWARE - LIFT GATE - WIPER & WASHER COMPONENTS - Wiper arm

BODY HARDWARE / LIFT GATE / WIPER & WASHER COMPONENTS / Wiper arm
3882163J00 - Wiper arm

Online Price $30.57
View Part Diagram -- Item #3

Used Cars For Sale Port Richey, FL - Ed Morse Auto Plaza

If you want aftermarket, you'll need to bring yours into a Parts house for a possible match.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't see a differentiation btwn passenger or driver's side, but I'd ask if yours appears different.
You obviously don't have an SX4 in your drive :)

OP why don't you want to go to a dealer? The only alternative may be secondhand.

·
Super Moderator
17,840 Posts
As I said, the Suziki data base does not distinguish right and left sides, thus my earlier suggestion to verify your wiper arm accompaniment first. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't have the parts database but the front screen has a long arm with a shorter blade on the passenger's and a shorter arm with a long blade on the driver'side. Your diagram is of the rear hatch.

·
Super Moderator
17,840 Posts
Fixed!

Ah HA! There in lies the problem. :)

Used Cars For Sale Port Richey, FL - Ed Morse Auto Plaza

BODY HARDWARE / WINDSHIELD / WIPER & WASHER COMPONENTS / Wiper arm
3831080J01 - Wiper arm
Left $50.23
View Part Diagram -- Item #1

BODY HARDWARE / WINDSHIELD / WIPER & WASHER COMPONENTS / Wiper arm
3833054L01 - Wiper arm
Right $58.96
View Part Diagram -- Item #1

2008 Suzuki SX4 Parts - Discount Mazda Parts oem Genuine Suzuki Car Parts Factory GM Parts Online and car accessories monster factory parts has it all

·
Registered
10 Posts
Amazon

I have bought these every year.

OEM QUALITY 26" + 14" AERO Premium All-Season Frameless Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)

Driver's side is the 26" and passenger is the 14"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts