Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be opening a can of worms here...
Why does everyone hate Rocky Road so much?
Personally I have never had a complaint about them or their service? Havent really dealt with them on to much stuff though.:confused:

·
Registered
123 Posts
they took 2 months to ship my friend his coil spring conversion, when he got it, a few of the parts where missing.

a few months of use, the rear upper y link snapped right at the center at the joint(weld).

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I don't think it is as much a 'hate' than it is a 'disappointment' with customer service over the years. I have known Glenn since I first got into Zooks, probably a good 15 years or so. He had a good heart and some great ideas. Some of his ideas became staples in Zook buildups. He built a company from it and helped alot of people. It is unfortunate that the customer service side went the direction it did. I honestly think that a good staff could really bring the business around, but I guess we will see.

·
Registered
212 Posts
My experience with R/R has been almost acceptable.
Slow is the key word.
He does spend and inordinate amount of time on the trails.
He will teach anyone a lot about our sport if they are on a trail with him.
He did some VERY early modification to Samis. Some of it is still made or based on his ideas coming from other manufacturers.
He got a run of really bad luck in his personal life, that will mess with everything in anyone's life.
If you are not in a hurry for his products they are ample.
We as a group are not patient, what we want we want yesterday.
Not a recommendation, just a response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a t-case from them years back with no problems

Just bought a 1.6 swap kit and the instructions were not as thorough as they bragged about...not a huge deal

Got my lift today and there were parts missing. I called and they said they had just been powdercoated today and would go out Monday...probably. No one ever told me things were back ordered.

I'm having this issue with a lot of companies these days.....$.02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts