Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a87 suzki samurai and i was wondering would rims off a ford or a camero fit on my samurai...there american outlaws 2 and the guy who is selling them says the guy he bought them from had them on a ford truck i think and he ended up putting them on his camero but they stuck out to much so he doesnt want them...there 15x10..so there wide rims...Ive searched and the camero has a 5-4.75 bolt pattern and the suzuki is 5-5.5 or something but then again how did they fit on his car when ford and suzuki have the same bolt pattern

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
i have a87 suzki samurai and i was wondering would rims off a ford or a camero fit on my samurai...there american outlaws 2 and the guy who is selling them says the guy he bought them from had them on a ford truck i think and he ended up putting them on his camero but they stuck out to much so he doesnt want them...there 15x10..so there wide rims...Ive searched and the camero has a 5-4.75 bolt pattern and the suzuki is 5-5.5 or something but then again how did they fit on his car when ford and suzuki have the same bolt pattern
You're right, 5 on 5.5 is the size that fits our Sammies, so I would question his story, but then again I am not an expert on camaro's. When swapping rims, just remember that although some Jeep and some Ford rims are 5x5.5, they have to have the large center hole - at least 4.125" across.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
That pattern looks a little small... maybe those are the 5x4.75's
Sounds like the seller doesn't really know what he has.

Besides, unless you are going to a 13.5" or wider tire, I would stay away from a 10" rim. I would only run the 10's if you are going to beadlocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts