Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a good name for 'our' club?
pick your choice:

The Minizukclub
Compact Cars Club (CCC)
Mighty Mini

Suggestions???

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mukhang talagang decided na to put up a club. So.........no turning back na.:)

I'll try to think of a name. Dapat catchy and fun ang name ng club. Mag inputs din ako ng name. Esep-esep muna.

Meet na tayo para maka brain storming diba.:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yellowturtle said:
Mukhang talagang decided na to put up a club. So.........no turning back na.:)

I'll try to think of a name. Dapat catchy and fun ang name ng club. Mag inputs din ako ng name. Esep-esep muna.

Meet na tayo para maka brain storming diba.:D
Si Mang Caloy kase nag send ng PM sa akin eh. nag-follow up kung ano na daw nangyari sa CLUB. mukha namang maraming interested at dumadami na din tayo dito sa forum so i just revived the fire inside. :D

I like the name Mighty-Mini it sounds fun, and has a tigle in it.

Let me know what you have in mind. next week i only have tue to report for work probably a good time to meet you guys. may sched na ako ng kakalikutin sa van ko. :p

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey! We could also have some brochure or pamplet that we can give to those who are interested especially the owners of the suzuki van or daihatsu van. But we already have a local Daihatsu club Philippines. My wife can conceptualize the pamplet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yellowturtle said:
Hey! We could also have some brochure or pamplet that we can give to those who are interested especially the owners of the suzuki van or daihatsu van. But we already have a local Daihatsu club Philippines. My wife can conceptualize the pamplet.

pLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

giving out pamphlets is a great idea - dami akong pagbibigyan sa PLDT or sa Coca-Cola. hehehehe.

Seriously i like the idea. so far those who confirmed interest are:

you, me, mang caloy, rock_a_toy - thats majority! :D
i hope you can bribe steeljack??
naka isip ka na ng name?

Your wife is very supportive to you. God bless her :D
Wat time you go home every weekdays? maybe we can meet over a cup of coffee next week?
i read mang caloy had two carry trucks and a beetle! - rich guy huh?

·
Registered
203 Posts
The van kasi fits our lifestyle kaysa sa car type sedan and we want to be more conscious on the impact we made to our environment. And of course the weekly rise of fuel prices.

I just can not dig in why you have to buy a big car displacement when a small one can do the job. I mean if your going to use 95% of the van for city driving and rarely you can have it run at 100km/hr or maintain that speed for 30 mins because of traffic then I'll go for a 660 cc displacement with turbo anytime. :D And if your driving alone at least you don't occupy acres of lane and its easy to park. Look at Japan, they use small vehicles for city driving because it's more practical to use plus of course the tax break they give to this vehicles. Even Canada is importing the K-class vehicles.

And to my observation, the Suzuki Carry van owner are more friendly to each other. I sometimes receive a honk or a handwave from them on the road. (Or they might be sending signals for me to get out of the road hehehe)

Just my opinion.:cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree with Mr. Yellowturtle. I never get use my other car anymore because of the traffic and the really high gas prices. Plus, I could haul a whole lot more stuff in the back of my Carry.:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mang_caloy said:
Mr. Pascal, Mighty mini sounds good to me. :)
Thanks Mang caloy! i like that one too! :rolleyes:
Yellowturtle and i might meet this week to discuss some more names.
He wont post it here for fear of someone might steal it. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I think Mighty-Mini is a good name. Wanna join mighty-mini? Sounds good and very catchy.

I agree to mister yellowturtle's observation that Suzuki Carry Van owners are friendly to each other.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rock_a_toy said:
Hi! I think Mighty-Mini is a good name. Wanna join mighty-mini? Sounds good and very catchy.

I agree to mister yellowturtle's observation that Suzuki Carry Van owners are friendly to each other.
:D Well we need to make Mr. Yellowturtle agree first :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Club update

Hi! wished we have suzuki carry/every enthusiasts here also in Bacolod. Any update on the Mighty Mini club?

It's nice to know people who believe that having Kei class vehicles on city roads is the best thing to do. A very pratical option. I have learned a thing or two from your exchange of ideas guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey man! Dami kei class sa Visaya lalo na dyan. I've heard they even air brush their van down there. Sana we can put up a network there para ma-improve technical and maintenance ng sasakyan natin.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not so many fancy-designed Zookis here in bacolod, in Cebu maybe. Majority if not all of Suzukis sold here are from Cebu. But I have seen two mini trucks here that have double tires on the rear (6 tires total) and another one with an additional rear axle, ala 6x6! I wasn't able to have a close look to see if the added axle really works. It has an elongated chassis and seems that the owner converted it to a mobile home. I'll snap some pictures of it if I happen to bring along my digicam. It looks really weird.

I have posted 2 pix of my truck in the 'Garage'.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts