Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what size of bypass valve will fit the bms coldair? its been raining a crap load yesterday, and even flooded a street while leaving the local autocross course.
i'm thinking the size of the intake is 3" and found a bypass valve that should fit that size? if anyone knows of any links or anything for it, plz lmk THX!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Zipper said:
move the filter up to the rubber? Make it short ram. Filter dosnb't fit well, but its an option.

That or make a snorkel :p

although they're very ugly, you'd get some real low temp air

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
XL7Limited said:
bypass valve? for what???
it's pretty much there to prevent water from getting to your TB...like if you dip your nose in a lake enough to suck water past your filter and up your tube

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tallkid said:
it's pretty much there to prevent water from getting to your TB...like if you dip your nose in a lake enough to suck water past your filter and up your tube
lol, lake. yeah, i go underwater exploring in my reno. SO WHAT?!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lucky for you if you in the business, but for me I hate to cut grass every 3/4 days. i'm used to every other week. My kids are not big enough to run the mower yet and my wife only cuts the front so i'm stuck with the big ass back yard. personally i only water my grass a couple of times a week and it grows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts