Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suzuki Forenza, Reno get the boot after '08, Swift convertible in the works - Autoblog

From that article it seems our cars will be killed as it will be replaced the Swift and the SX4. I am not that surprise by this really. With the quality problems and the relations GM and Suzuki have, it was bound to happen anyway. I just hope Suzuki either brings over the Swift with the same specs as the Japanese one, or a better verision. Because it would be nice to have the same thing or better than what people are getting miles away. As us Americans are usually stiffed on cars like that.

It was good while it lasted. Ya I know it won't happen for another year, but I was kinda hoping our car would semi be another Civic in that people would know what it was, but it won't be a car people slaped on mods on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Too bad too..the reno has the best styling of all the suzuki autos..but at least they are upping the power a bit 143 hp and 136lbs of torque. still lacking thou..

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I am the odd one here, because I think the Mini is ugly and like the Swift. But just so you guys know you can by body stuff for the current Swift. And it is from Suzuki.

SUZUKI SPORT Parts Information / SWFT
SUZUKI SPORT Parts Information / SWIFT

The prices are in yen, but I don't see why Suzuki can't ship parts over seas from those catalogs. I am just wondering is the new verision will be a totally new Swift or an upgraded one.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I personally love the look of the swift, but then again I am a hatch whore... My favorite looking cars goes as follows, BMW M Roadster Coupe 99, Suzuki Swift 05>, Seat Leon 06, VW GTI R32 04, Reanault Clio 145 F1... Plus looks aside the swift is world renowned as an amazing car. It's known to peform in WRC, Track, and street... Think of this, it has almost the exact same hp and torque numbers in a 1.6(idk or 1.5) as our cars, but it's 300lbs lighter...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts