Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im new to the forums(obvious). well my love for cars, driving, rally, and touge, bought me to this idea.

lets just say i have ZERO KNOWLEDGE on this subject, but i do have an idea of what i want.

i would love to build a vitara or tracker for autocross/dd(spirited of course). so i am wondering the potential of one.

what is the handling capability of a tracer/vitara?? it wont flip on me if i do get into some autocross? i would like to lower it as much as possible, for performance reasons not lowrider style.

i saw the idea of the bi-turbo engine swap, has anyone done this successfully yet.

what about aftermarket for the oem engine??

help on this quest would be awesome. there is a huge junkyard here in Colorado with many parts available for trackers and vitaras.

oh and by the way has anyone looked into the engine for the sx4 fitting into a vitara??

and my last question. can anyone help me identify the base for this picture??

·
Registered
56 Posts
if you can get your ride too look as clean as your thumbnail that would be sick but about rally/touge wise iono how well it will handle. i know for sure that the dodge raider or mitsu. are pretty bad a** at rally. maybe do some research on the suspension on those cars, i think if its the same set up as the tracker you would be ok wise.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
H&R makes lowering springs, Koni makes ajustable shocks, Calmini makes a front and rear anti-roll bar as well as other manufatures. As far as I know no one has fitted the J20 engine into a Sidekick and would probably be difficult as the tranny dorsnt bolt up and there are aftermarket products for the G16A/B and G13.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts