Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum. I've had my 05 Forenza for about 4 months now. It's pretty good on gas, although I still have factory parts. I've been looking into doing upgrades and the like, but I kinda don't know where to start.

I've seen a lot of people around my the city riding with Forenza's. 04 and 05 models are the most popular. So, a lot of things that they have on their cars are giving me a few good ideas. But I have a question for everyone on the forum.

One person was telling me that the best way to get Lip/Body Kits for the Forenza's, since they're the spitting image of Daewoo Lacettis, is to find a car that's similar to it. Say for example the Toyota Corolla. The person that I was talking to in the parking lot had a Corolla S Body Kit on their car. Has anyone confirmed this? Cause if so something like a older model Jetta, or even a different Corolla Lip Kit would work for me.

Other than that, does anyone have any suggestions on starting out small. Like if it'd be best to take care of wheels first, or break straight into body work; or maybe work under the hood would be the best way to go?

So far, I've been thinking:

- Cold Air Intake
- Pulse Plugs
- Exhaust System
- 17 Inch Alloy Wheels w/ Low-Profile Tires (but not too low, cause I don't want to feel like I'm riding the wheels)
- Custom Lip Kit
- Spoiler

and for pure enjoyment a sunroof :D

Also would anyone know where I could find the replacement grilles for the Forenza's?

Hope to hear from someone soon.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
well kinky has some of the things your looking for. lip kit intake header. daft art aso has parts he just got cams for sale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts