Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a used 2006 suzuki forenza and i want it to look sporty any body give me somethings to add to it? i've always wanted a nice lookin sporty car but def don't have friends who know how to do anything or how to give me ideas. it's a nice blue color no spoiler on it... ummm i just added remote start lights don't work of coarse so that would be first. but i know tinting the windows and adding rims obviously but any other ideas? rims cost alot too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lower it, Apex spring. should be the first thing on you list, even with the factory wheels, a lowered car makes it look more aggresive and sporty

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thats the thing the sky is the limit but i'm not one to just think of all these things and be like yea that'll look good my imagination sucks so i can't picture different things. also i'm not a car person so i don't know what stuff is or what it's called. i'm a person who loves to do things himself so all this stuff i'll prolly try to do to my car myself first. i just want it to look good i'm not into racing. lowering the car how do u do that where does that get done at?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they should come up with a site where u can build ur car... and then add things and stuff so u would know how it would look if u did certain things to it before hand

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
For wheels I'd recommend rotas, look great, sporty, very light compared to most wheels, and not expensive for light wheels. light wheels=good.

Then get some apex springs to lower it, I have some on ebay or you can PM me. You should have a shop install it, there are posts about how much people have paid so you get an idea and not ripped off.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I had a shop install mine, just cause I couldn't find the tool to get the pillars off anywhere.
robrod14 said:
they should come up with a site where u can build ur car... and then add things and stuff so u would know how it would look if u did certain things to it before hand
Like this?
Suzuki Auto

For some ideas, check out my car domain. I need to update it with the most recent look though

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea like that link u had but... be able to put a body kit on it lower it raise it diff rims stuff like that so u would know how it would look once u do everything to it. was ur car lowered? i read ur profile it said it had them apex (i think) things on em but i couldn't tell if that was lowerd or not maybe it was the angle. and as for the rims is there a site i can go to to see these light weight rims ur talk in bout. or are they a brand and they have all diff types in that brand. i told yall i really don't know much. all i know is i always wanted a car that looked good but never knew how to get it there. ANd i saw ur clip wit ur muffler yea mine sounds all gentle like too haha how do i get somethin like that and do they have em in chrome or something so it shines or is that somethin diff

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
robrod14 said:
yea like that link u had but... be able to put a body kit on it lower it raise it diff rims stuff like that so u would know how it would look once u do everything to it. was ur car lowered? i read ur profile it said it had them apex (i think) things on em but i couldn't tell if that was lowerd or not maybe it was the angle. and as for the rims is there a site i can go to to see these light weight rims ur talk in bout. or are they a brand and they have all diff types in that brand. i told yall i really don't know much. all i know is i always wanted a car that looked good but never knew how to get it there. ANd i saw ur clip wit ur muffler yea mine sounds all gentle like too haha how do i get somethin like that and do they have em in chrome or something so it shines or is that somethin diff
urbanimport.com to check out some rotas, get an idea of pricing and what you like.

The slipstreams are the best overall cuz they're near the lightest/cheap and have a great selection of sizes and look great. Then the attack, and torque are probably the next two best bang for the buck in lightweightness.

If you find some there you like then search online for that specific wheel and find the best price, print that out and take it to discount tire and they'll beat/match it.

5zigen is also a great wheel brand, but a bit more expensive. autocarparts.com for 5zigen or VOLK wheels (note that volk wheels are some of the best...and pricy) and they'll be under "suspension"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts