Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Well I am new to this site and was hoping to find some help. I have a 1990 Samurai EFI. Among the few issues I am working out with it, the main one that is causing me some trouble is. In first if I try to floor it, it bogs down for a second and picks up and second and third and beginning of 4th are great but the top of 4th and into 5th, I have no power or little power. And unless going down hill I cant get over about 60mph. Any suggestions for a starting point or if you have had any previous issues. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank Yall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm leaning towards but haven't found it yet. Replacing filter next. Just did spark plugs and cleanded tank. Gonna check fuel pressure once I get back in town. This just one problem that keeps bugging me. Worst part about buying from unknown people who aren't real honest.

·
Registered
55 Posts
lol thats true dishonest people ......recently bought a old bedford truck the guy said that it never had a body job and when i got it home and started to work on the body i realized it did have a heap of body work done to it .........guess thats just people being people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts