Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a 02 Aerio and it appears body parts are rare in the ridiculous sense. From some general reading it sounds like the outside trim falls off most of them. its barely a 10 year old car somebody (suzuki even) must stock some trim parts but danged if i can find any. Any advice?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lots of luck. I bought an '02 Aerio 3 years ago and I'm still looking for various trim parts. When I do find a donor car, the body parts are missing or in worse shape than what I have. I have yet to find the rear bumper insert(small rectangular panel that pops out of bumper skin). If you find a parts source,please post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well good news of a sort
Suzuki Car Parts Catalog Online Store

seems to have most if not all the parts, but they are not cheap in way. It seems those bumper inserts are gone on pretty much any car on the road. I got a OEM rocker panel mounding off eBay for $50 shipped, but need the other side, some guy has used (broken and cracked) ones but eh wants $50 and $49 shipping, sad a new one for $50 and crap for $100. I might have to cave and pay way to much. that would put me at jut one missing piece (that i want) the front passenger lower door molding. The bumper isnerts would be nice, but not for 100$ a crack.

·
Registered
17 Posts
link

Thanks for posting the parts link.I checked them out a few months ago when one of my inside door handles broke off. You can't get the handle, just the whole inner door panel,and I'm NOT going to spend that kind of money on a beater I bought for $825 :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 2006 liana was missing the insert from the back bumper as well, the last owner said he thinks someone stole it and judging by the scratches around it i say its true but i searched online for any wreckers near me parting out lianas and luckily i found one, its not in the right colour, but my dads going to fix that and glue it in for me so no one can steal it again. paid $60 for the entire back bumper which isnt too bad considering the prices some of you have found.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts