Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
My first post on here:)
I'm working with my 91 sidekick and I'm looking for the cheapest ways to make some extra horse.
To get the ponies rollin I've installed a K&N style conic intake which helped the Zuke breath and even deepened the exhaust note. Quite nice. Now I'm looking for minimally invasive ways to get my little red wagon purring.

Any suggestions on Chips, Resistors, Tornadoes, Sensors, plugs, wires, Etc. What's the vibe on these mods. What's worth the money?

Thanks,
-D-:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sadly enough magna flow doesn't make a muffler to fit my truck. Cherry bomb turbo however makes one as small as 2". My pipes are stock 1 7/8 tubing and so some flaring, notching, and shimming was neaded. The muffler sounds great, kinda reminessant of a tunner car. So that's been taken care of (however without changing the exhaut over to a 2 ½" setup I'm not gaining anywhere near 15 hp...probably about 3-5hp.

Thanks for the input tho, I've successfully upgraded the Muffler and the Air intake.

-D-
(P.S. still looking for other ideas to get her purring a little nicer... on the cheap. Thanks)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts