Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a ? has anyone seen how much the BMS intake adds to the weels? I have seen someone say 7whp gain after puting on the intake. If anyone know plz let me know, we are testing our intake now. The dyno run will be later on in Oct. after that it will be added to the site.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Syith said:
how much did it pull tho?
Only 122whp and 133wtq. Without a tune...my engine builder looked at the afr and everything and said we could get at least 10whp more. I have a piggy back and msd dis-2 installed without any kind of tune. Can't remember the dyno name though..wasnt either of the mainstream ones. I rather have done the dyno on a more popular dyno to compare results but this dyno is at the shops thats doing my tunning for the turbo.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what was on it when you done your pull 122 is high for close to stock. The dyno im going to be on is a hub mount its 10-12 hp under a in ground. I seen a stock put down 94.6 WHP and 111.3 WTQ stock so thats y I ask what mods you had.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Syith said:
what was on it when you done your pull 122 is high for close to stock. The dyno im going to be on is a hub mount its 10-12 hp under a in ground. I seen a stock put down 94.6 WHP and 111.3 WTQ stock so thats y I ask what mods you had.
Look in my garage for upgrades...I think most of them are in there.

The 122whp is really low for my mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts