Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the morning when warming up my sierra i get black stuff coming out of the exhaust and alittle bit of water dripping out:eek: . What can becausing this?

i recently change the top half of the motor (heads)

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello, black smoke usually means she is running rich, water is just condensation, or the remnants of unleaded fuel, if the tail pipe colour is oily black your engine is sick.
every viehicle has water out the exhaust in mornings.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No worries, i have a 84 sierra swb with the 81 front end on it,(coz i like the jeep look) i canned the gutless 1.3 litre engine and went for the biggest i could fit in the engine bay, izuzu 2 litre out of a holden gemini followed by a gemini 5 speed box which is all up is 700mm longer than the origional engine and box, so i had to push transfer case back 300mm and fabricate custom driveshafts and mounts.
I have sprayd her acrylic jet black for that mean look and know she is the quickest 4x4 around.
I also am using big jetted webber and performance exhaust with extractors.
Soon i will get twin webbers as i want 100+ hp out of this engine which will be easy.
I see your zuke is a pretty mean machine, i would like to raise her more and put some of those huge tyres on it.
Catcha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts