Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good online/place in VA area to get some good but not so pricy rims.. I don't care about what size I get but i just want to know some peoples ideas. i wish i could get them the same paint as the type on my car... or should i just go get these really cheap rims i found.. 400$ for all 4.. and paint them? lol... woudl that work?

·
Registered
582 Posts
s0lov3d said:
Anyone know of a good online/place in VA area to get some good but not so pricy rims.. I don't care about what size I get but i just want to know some peoples ideas. i wish i could get them the same paint as the type on my car... or should i just go get these really cheap rims i found.. 400$ for all 4.. and paint them? lol... woudl that work?
I am not sure, My reno is red and I havent really got out to even see what rims I want yet in our area, i just dont have the money right now.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
s0lov3d said:
Wanna buy my 16x7 black rotor slipstreams that weight only 13.5lbs each? The only wheel I would recommend over it is the same wheel in a 16x7.5...unfortunitly there are only about 10 different wheels in that size that are light and non of them come in our size for under $250 each.

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure if I could do $400 shipped for them as I donno what shipping will cost but if you intrested I'll get a qoute. Look in my garage, theres a picture of 16" bronze rotas (what I used to have, these are flat black) and a picture of 17x7.5 black rotas with a polished lip (also for sale but for more). Both wheels have some curb cash...the 16" flat black ones are barley noticable as they're painted over.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Or try edgeracing.com also. I found packages on there dirt cheap, with tires and shipping. I got a set of 16" gloss black Riaxx Seca wheels from a local shop. I drive a black reno as well, and love how they set the car off.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
subidude has rota rims for a decent price that will fit. also rims can be painted people do it all the time id check with someone just to be sure what finishes are easy to paint first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts