Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share a few pics of the latest addition to my x-90. I don’t do a ton of off-roading, and as much fun as it would be to lift the x-90, I figured it’s best left stock. That said, the original tire size (195/65-15) just looked sorta lame on a car that comes with a 4x4 badge. Using a tire and wheel size offset calculator/simulator online I found that a slightly wider rim and tire set up should, in theory, fit without causing too much issue. Suzuki did not leave a ton of room in the wheel on the x-90, but after checking clearances everywhere it looked like I could get away with growing about 3/4 of an inch.

What I settled on was a set of U.S. Mags and Yokohama geolandar 205/70-15’s. Pleased to say that the only rubbing issue is when the rear axle is completely maxed out, so in real world conditions it isn’t much of a problem. If you stuck with the original rims, I’d bet these tires would clear even when maxed out. The front tires do not rub anywhere lock to lock under any suspension circumstances I’ve been able to put them under.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts