11" slotted/drilled rotors (rotors in the kit will not have the black
coating)
4 piston aluminum calipers
performance brake pads (Hawk HPS)
aluminum mounting brackets with hardware
front braided steel brake lines

Price $---
This kit requires 15" or larger wheels.

Or a larger 11.75 or 12.2" 2 piece rotor kit for $900.

I'm gonna see if we can choose from different brake pads and if we can buy them else where. These pads are great for the street but for the track I'd like a bit more.

Is anyone intrested?
Danny

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 11.75" kit can use a 15" wheel while the 12.2" can use a 15" wheel only if they have lots of spoke clearance. A 16" or larger is probably a better solution.

There are many options for brake pads and they do not have to be purchased from the big brake kit supplyier.

I'll get a pic up when I can, for some reason I'm having trouble right now. The rotors are drilled and slotted though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
kinkyllama said:
I'll get a pic up when I can, for some reason I'm having trouble right now. The rotors are drilled and slotted though.
For some reason nothing wants to let me upload the picture. I'll post some when I get the kit the 23rd or 26th. If you want a pic before the email me.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shdh123 said:
What model Suzuki are these for?
Forenza/Reno.

If you want a kit for something else I can see what I can do. But you need to seriously consider it and not just thinking about it. The shop takes forever and takes tons of emails so it'd be alot of my time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts