Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soft top is getting pretty ratty and would like to replace it. I have had some friends get some that are more leather type, mine is more of a thick hard canvass type, not sure if it is the original or not. Who sells the best aftermarket replacement tops for the samurai?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I went through the same thing a couple months ago. I ended up going with the Rampage top, black with tinted windows. I really like the top, but I am not totally sold it is the best on the market. If I had it to do all over, I would try the best top if it had the tinted window option.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought a Rampage from Amazon last month. I installed it in the cold and I thought I would never get the snaps to snap, or the bow to set. It was so tight I had to use a bottle jack to get the bow to set and I am not weak. The sun has stretched it some but be prepared, mine was very tight. I am scared to take it off before summer.
The construction and materials is better than any of the other two soft tops I have ever examined, one being a 1989 Jeep and the other being the ratty old top it replaced.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put a Bestop on my '87 last year. Very happy with it. It's holding up to our winters good. Good quality. PK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts