Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys....I am the interent Manager of a large Suzuki dealer in Alabama.

We have reached the #1 spot in America a few months ago, due our one-low-pricing philosophy.

I just want to let everybody here know. in case you have friends or relatives looking for a great price on a new Suzuki....send them to me and I will pay you for your efforts by way of a referral fee.

We are selling the new Forenza S for only $10,986...and the LX model for only $12,996.

Pass on this info, and also let everyone know that we have the other Suzukis at prices $4000-$5000 under sticker price.

My Webpage
[email protected]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by SuzukiofHuntsville@Sep 7 2004, 11:47 AM
Guys....I am the interent Manager of a large Suzuki dealer in Alabama.

We have reached the #1 spot in America a few months ago, due our one-low-pricing philosophy.

I just want to let everybody here know. in case you have friends or relatives looking for a great price on a new Suzuki....send them to me and I will pay you for your efforts by way of a referral fee.

We are selling the new Forenza S for only $10,986...and the LX model for only $12,996.

Pass on this info, and also let everyone know that we have the other Suzukis at prices $4000-$5000 under sticker price.

My Webpage
[email protected]
Do you have any type of Aftermarket offerings for your Suzuki's?
If you do want something extra to offer the customer and build brand loyalty. Let me know. I can put you in contact with some really great people who are looking for dealer support to help move Suzuki into this Millenium! Alot of the other brand's dealers offer things like custom exhausts, bodykits, spoilers, cd changers, audio equipment, shift knobs, intake systems, rims and tires, headlights etc. We are looking to do the same for our brand. The people I know specialize in the smaller sportier cars like the Aerio, Forenza and upcoming Reno (which will be an aftermarket hit), there are also parts for the Verona(Suzuki's Flagship sedan). I think it's a great idea; More money for the Dealers and Salesman, and more fun through customization for the consumer!

Like i've said if this sounds interesting please let me know.

Best Regards,
Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts