Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Aerio is the best-assembled car I have seen.

I was truly impressed by its perfect paint quality, accurately furnished from inside, it is quite roomy, comfortable, and provides plenty of utility.

The plastics look to be of higher quality and the whole design just looks a lot classier.

I am quite satisfied by the performance of the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Helen!..... Yeah…I also feel same for this car but don’t you think????…Sometimes it shows a serious pinging problem.

Originally posted by Helen25@Jul 11 2004, 08:03 AM
:) Aerio is the best-assembled car I have seen.

I was truly impressed by its perfect paint quality, accurately furnished from inside, it is quite roomy, comfortable, and provides plenty of utility.

The plastics look to be of higher quality and the whole design just looks a lot classier.

I am quite satisfied by the performance of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Itana to this forum!……..I discussed this problem and the service technician at my dealer said that there might be a problem with high mileage Aerio. So, there is nothing to worry about it and it is not a such serious problem.

Be cool yar and have fun!!!! :)

Originally posted by itana@Jul 26 2004, 01:09 PM
Hello Helen!..... Yeah…I also feel same for this car but don’t you think????…Sometimes it shows a serious pinging problem.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by Helen25@Jul 11 2004, 08:03 AM
I have to agree with the plastics used. They've held up miraculously to the abuse of my 85 lb dog. I'll have had my car two years this October and It still amazes me how good the back looks despite the frequent use of it in transporting my dog.

I recently took apart the rear hatch taking out all the plastic pieces right down to bare metal, I'd dropped a socket down in there when putting performance springs on last summer and I finally got around to go looking for it. All the plastic pieces held up, none braking or bending discoloring, looked better then new after washing each piece and putting all back together again.

Last night, I pulled the front door panels off to replace the factory speakers with some nicer aftermarket ones, took me a while to figure out all the tricks to do it but once I got it back on and fitted again it looked good an new, nothing loose or 'not fitting just right', it was perfect.

I've been very happy with the Aerio interior. My arm rest is showing a little wear after two years of use but everything else has been amazing. Seats have held up amazing. No sagging, no crazy amounts of wear.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hello stranger!.......I'm quite happy with ur lovely story about Aerio but i've doubt in my mind that it is yours car or yours dog......just kidding ......plz don't mind.......
Anyway....I too agree that Aerio is really a perfect car.

Originally posted by 5150@Jul 29 2004, 03:52 PM
I have to agree with the plastics used. They've held up miraculously to the abuse of my 85 lb dog. I'll have had my car two years this October and It still amazes me how good the back looks despite the frequent use of it in transporting my dog.

I recently took apart the rear hatch taking out all the plastic pieces right down to bare metal, I'd dropped a socket down in there when putting performance springs on last summer and I finally got around to go looking for it. All the plastic pieces held up, none braking or bending discoloring, looked better then new after washing each piece and putting all back together again.

Last night, I pulled the front door panels off to replace the factory speakers with some nicer aftermarket ones, took me a while to figure out all the tricks to do it but once I got it back on and fitted again it looked good an new, nothing loose or 'not fitting just right', it was perfect.

I've been very happy with the Aerio interior. My arm rest is showing a little wear after two years of use but everything else has been amazing. Seats have held up amazing. No sagging, no crazy amounts of wear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts