Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I picked up our new XL7 last night. So far we love this vehicle. With only one child who is just 10 months old, the XL-7 was just right for us and an occasional passenger or two, but not so big as to be a hassle to drive or fill up. Seems like the perfect run around vehicle for most of our family errands.

Moreover, there is a new dual-zone climate control system. The CD-changer and speakers have been upgraded and expanded. The sound quality continues to be excellent.

Everything in the interior continues to be professionally made with a solid feel and good tactile sensations, especially for levers, knobs, and turn signals.

The seating leather is beautiful. Seats are adequate and supportive, including substantial lumbar support.

I think it is a perfect car. If you are looking for new car, then I recommend you this car as a best one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks...for recommending this car, but I want to know about its engine efficiency and mileage, and what about its maintenance schedule?

Sorry for troubling you but I need this information as soon as possible.

Originally posted by 1-ofakind@Jul 10 2004, 09:27 AM
My wife and I picked up our new XL7 last night. So far we love this vehicle. With only one child who is just 10 months old, the XL-7 was just right for us and an occasional passenger or two, but not so big as to be a hassle to drive or fill up. Seems like the perfect run around vehicle for most of our family errands.

Moreover, there is a new dual-zone climate control system. The CD-changer and speakers have been upgraded and expanded. The sound quality continues to be excellent.

Everything in the interior continues to be professionally made with a solid feel and good tactile sensations, especially for levers, knobs, and turn signals.

The seating leather is beautiful. Seats are adequate and supportive, including substantial lumbar support.

I think it is a perfect car. If you are looking for new car, then I recommend you this car as a best one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts