Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Battery died in 2007 sx4 auto, put new battery in... no tacho speedo or any dash instruments now, and have found gearbox stays in top gear when starting off .. it also idles badly and stalls on start off sometimes... have checked its not plug packs and put in new plugs.. improved it a bit but not greatly ... .( note.. iit is mothers car i hadnt driven for a year so gearbox issue could have already existed).. bonly lights are brake and abs error , and they stay on ... i swapped out witha borrowed ECU and instrument panel as well.. .. no change...

when a scanner is plugged in it shows no error codes, but also says it is not seeing all the system...

was thinking may have to change BCM but will have to spend $ to obtain one.. dont want to waste money if BCM wouldnt be possibly part of the problem..

I am currently stumped.. could anyone advise whether trying a new BCM may possibly help with the above issues?

thanks

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
You have a communication issue (CAN), what modules are missing on scan...

Quit throwing parts at it...!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
2007 and sedan (from another post) ; the rest is unknown.
. Fill up profile/signature with all details about car, engine type, transmission (auto, it seems) , and location. MOre relevant replies would follow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts