Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all wondering if anyone has some advice on getting my 1990 sierra to start? i have just finished fitting a 2000 model Baleno G16B engine into my sierra and can't get it to fire. i have had the wiring done by a pro and we have double checked the harness which tests all good. i have replaced the crank sensor to cross that one off. i have borrowed another ecu from the wreckers in Beckenham and still no luck. my sparky tested the injector pulse signals and they are all over the place number one and two keep dropping signal alltogether which made me think it was the crank sensor or ecu. i have fitted a VL commodore fuel pump which puts out around 40psi and mounted where the old fuel filter was and hooked it up to the original steel fuel lines on the chassis. i have been told fuel pressure could be doing this but i would of thought it would at least fire even on just the 2 cylinders with pulse constant signal. i have pulled all the plugs out and found them to be really wet like it is flooding cleaned them checked all are sparking refitted them only to get a big back fire then nothing. Help me if you can. cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts