Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i own a 05 reno with 99,800 miles and still at the dealer and still under warranty
at 98,300 miles the head went was leaking and worped
less than 200 miles later the oil light came on suzuki replaced the oil pump with a high volume pump (the dealer and i told told suzuki that was just a band aid the whole engine should be replaced )

Well less than 1000 miles later and the day before christmas 12/24/2011 it blowns everything out the bottom and i mean blowns big peices

the best part is that suzuki was closed from 12/23 til 01/03

ok so i have been with out a car since 12/24 and all suzuki says is sorry

this is all suzuki fault and they will not step up and make it right

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SUZUKI just because of the disrespect they have shown me

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
ok if i were you what i would do is call Suzuki headquarters in California. dealers have been reluctant to fix some things on these cars since Suzuki started closing dealerships. a bunch of people after calling Suzuki have had things fixed or replaced. cant hurt to try and you after telling them the story who knows maybe theyll fix the whole thing. let us know what happens

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
i should add that after a head blows and is warped the whole engine should then be checked for problems and possibly sent to a machine shop to be re-bored decked rebuilt. depending on what they find inside. its possible that your dealer didnt check the bottom end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dealer is working with me the people in Ca are the ones that r not willing to do much they just tell me it is all up to the district repair tech and he will not contact me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts