Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of stuff up for sale since i started my most recent project on my baby.

I have the rear seat belt assemblies and their covers

All of my soft top hardware

The folding back seat which is missing one of the lock tabs on the left side, the fabric is in wonderful condition.

I also have the carpet from the back seat/cargo area, but it is not in as good of shape as the seat is.

The last thing I have up for sale is my bestop white vinyl soft top. I will admit its seen much better days, all of the zippers are stiff, the back window zipper has tried separating from the top on three different occasions and this final time I gave up, its very capable of being fixed however, and lastly its been parked daily beneath an oak tree so its quite a bit dirty.

Any questions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do you have the plastic mounting pieces for the soft top? I only need one but I'm willing to discuss a package deal. Please let me know; thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a lot of stuff up for sale since i started my most recent project on my baby.

I have the rear seat belt assemblies and their covers

All of my soft top hardware

The folding back seat which is missing one of the lock tabs on the left side, the fabric is in wonderful condition.

I also have the carpet from the back seat/cargo area, but it is not in as good of shape as the seat is.

The last thing I have up for sale is my bestop white vinyl soft top. I will admit its seen much better days, all of the zippers are stiff, the back window zipper has tried separating from the top on three different occasions and this final time I gave up, its very capable of being fixed however, and lastly its been parked daily beneath an oak tree so its quite a bit dirty.

Any questions?
how much for the carpet in the rear, mine somehow went missing in the last 20 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts